Sunday, 12 February 2012
THE "HARVEST HOPE"
The "Harvest Hope" was built in 1949 by Stephens of Banff for Alex and Robert Duthie of Lerwick. She was 57ft long and 27 tons gross and net. She is pictured approaching the north mouth of Lerwick harbour in strong north-westerly winds, with the Green Holm and the Brethren skerries to port in the background.